Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
JSM-6610/LV Scanning Electron Microscope
High performance, high resolution tungsten SEM accommodates large samples up to 300mm in dia. and 80mm in height.
- Mechanically eucentric, motorized 5-axis stage with asynchronous movement.
- Easy navigation from integrated color picture.
- Smart settings, multiple live imaging, picture-in-picture and signal mixing, video capture.
- LV option with multi-element solid state BSE detector.
- Analytical options include EDS, EBSD, and CL detectors.
- LaB6 filament optional.
- Live remote viewing; full remote control std.
|Resolution||HV mode: 3.0 nm (30kV), 8nm (3kV), 15nm (1kV) LV mode: 4.0 nm (30kV)|
|Accel. voltage||300V to 30 kV|
|Magnification||x5 to 300,000 (printed as a 128mm x 96mm micrograph)|
|LV Pressure||10 to 270 pA|
JEOL 820 Scanning Electron Microscope
- 40 Angstrom Resolution at Low KV (0.3 KV)
- High Resolution Imaging without Sputter Coating
Shear Dimples of failed Shear pin using SEM
Energy-dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDX): Elemental Analysis
- Low Z Element Detection Capability: Including Boron, Carbon, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- Quantitative Analysis with Standards
Automated feature analysis for multiphase materials such as brake pads, concrete, and fiber reinforced composites.